- Are you interested in jewelry making, but not sure where to start?
- Have you tried stringing jewelry and ready to take the next step?
- Have you been looking around the internet for the perfect tutorial for wire wrapping, only to be disappointed by the lack of tutorials and the quality of the instructions?
- Or maybe you found tutorials for techniques, but aren’t sure how to put them to use in real life jewelry situations.
- Want to make professional, sturdy jewelry that stands the test of time? No broken strings, no crimp bead failures?
- Want to impress your friends and family with amazing handmade gifts that they will be surprised and delighted to learn that you made yourself?
- Looking for a new hobby or a way to express yourself?
At last, a comprehensive Wire Wrapping Digital Program that teaches you have to make your jewelry more professional and longer lasting, while giving you tips and inspiration for making the projects your own!
You’ll learn the basics of wire wrapping and gain priceless skills that you will have for the rest of your life. Learn what to consider as you are designing jewelry and tips of the trade from a professional jewelry artist. Find out about wire wrapping tools, wire gauge, wire safety and tons of ideas for designing jewelry.
Learn beginner wire wrapping techniques including:
Opening and closing earring wires properly
Opening and closing jump rings properly
Creating a bead dangle
Wire wrapping loops
Wire wrapping connections
Wire wrapping side drilled beads
Making bead dangles to use on earrings, charm bracelets or charm necklaces
Using curb chain
Wire wrapping ordinary (not made for jewelry) objects
Making wire wrapped rings
The tutorials you’ll receive include:
Earrings with Side-Drilled Beads
Upcycled Chandelier Crystal Earrings
Chain with Dangles
Upcycled Crystal Chandelier Bracelet
Beaded Bracelet with Wraps
Monopoly Charm Bracelet (+how to wire wrap anything)
Beaded Necklace with Wraps
Upcycled Chandelier Crystal Necklace – 2 different varieties
Beaded Necklace or Bracelet with Wire Wrapped Bead as a pendant
Simple Bead Wire Wrapped Ring
Flower Bouquet Ring (use this tutorial to make any “bling ring”)
Hardware Ring Wrapped From the Side
Button Ring Wrapped From the Side